Tuesday, August 16, 2011

the vacation muslin.

93-123/365


Hi everybody!

We are home! And look! I really did stitch while we were gone. I know it's hard to see. There is nothing really intricate and only a select few were really well planned. I relied on text for the days that I had no ideas at all. I am fine with that.

I almost stayed caught up too. Just had a few days worth to catch up on at the end. Not bad! My handsome helpers were thrilled to help me take a picture of them all. I am a little worried about my spacing for cutting at a later date and I wish that I had run an iron over it. But! I am just so happy that I stuck with it...

If my math is correct, and it never is, I believe I am right on track to stitch day 124/365 to post tomorrow. It is nice to be back into the Round-A-Day rhythm.

It's nice to be home.

See you tomorrow!


2 comments:

  1. If your fabric's too small for the hoop when you cut it out, just sew some additional (coordinating? prints?) fabric to the outer edges and then hoop it. :) Good for you for staying on track, and welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! good to be home. Thanks for the tip too. I knew I should have measured... :)

    ReplyDelete