Saturday, July 13, 2013

Roundies-Out And About.

Hi friends!

There has been so many fun, supportive and exciting responses 
to these daily embroideries since our little show back in March. 

So much so, 
that I have decided to put them out into the world!

The kids have been making neat things for our local farmers market.
Such fun! 
I got out my paints and lots of hoops and painted them fun colors.
Then sold right alongside them.


I have been giving them away too.
That really is my favorite way to get them out and about.


I will update each embroidery posted here on the blog
 with the date it left my arms and hopefully where it ended up.

Could be fun to see how far reaching these little stitches can get.

Thanks so much to those who spent cold hard cash on my little hoops.

Means a lot. :)

Carry on with your Summer!



1 comment:

  1. Here I was wondering what you would do next! Hurrah for getting them out there to sell :D

    ReplyDelete